Apr 1, 2008

Mother to be







To only days to become mother for the second time, Sabine Moussier wanted to relax and to prepare for that beautiful moment going away for some days to the beaches of Acapulco, Guerrero, with her daughter Camila, of three years, and to fill of energy to thank God for the life that takes in her. In interview, the actress told us that is going to be a boy and she want to put the name of Paulo, and that is impatient to have it in its arms already.
-How behaves now Camila with your pregnancy?
"In the beginning she was jealous, but little to little she has been changing of form to feel and to think. With to tell you that touches my tummy , she gives little kisses him, she caresses to me; one feels happy and moved with the arrival of her little brother".

- She was jealous?
"She said that she did not want a brother, and for us it was difficult because if we made the decision to have another son was by her, so that she had somebody in the life. That was more than jealousy, that not even it wanted that my husband touched me, said that I was only of her. Nevertheless, with time it was assimilating it and now it is fascinated with the idea to have somebody with that to play ".

- Now you know the sex of the baby, it deludes to you that he is a boy and to have a pair?
"I always said that if had children, it was going to have a boy, but first was born Camila, and then i was enchanted by the little girls; later, when I was pregnant again, i wanted to be a girl because the experience was wonderful, nevertheless, now god gives a boy to me and I do not have more to thank for it, because is going to be the best thing for my daughter ".

- Now that your body has changed, how you feel?
"When I see my tummy I put myself happy, I enjoy it, caressing it and when one moves the baby I become crazy; they are life waves which I have within me. When I see the legs and what I have raised of weight, that are like 20 kilos, it removed to me from wave. But, good, all changes hormonal entail problems of cellulitis and obesity, but not it oppresses me while not people see me, because I know clearly that at some future date I return to make exercise, I take to a diet and return to normality. My body became great and changed to give a new life, and thus it volume, but I am happy for giving the best thing to my baby so that it comes comfortable and am healthy. It does not matter ".

- Everything returns to its place?
"Sure I am conscious that later I will have to discipline to me to return much to have my figure, since it is important to take care of themselves and not to leave themselves".

- Your mood changed?
"Much, I became super sensible of everything, cried, whenever it was going to make me the ultrasound of the baby could not control the emotion when seeing it or listen to his heart. In short, they are generally happiness tears ".

- Is already complete the family?
"Thanks to God, my husband and I felt that we are complete, no longer need nothing ; now we must take care of it and protect it. Believe me, already I want to look my son in the eyes and say to him: " i love you", to lay all the ways to him, to give my love to him, and to offer him the moments of smile, happiness and joy that can to my two short ones. We have something very pretty, and the best thing than could have happened to us was to have these two children ", finalized.

No comments: