Apr 5, 2008

Amor sin maquilaje





CITY OF MEXICO, Mexico, ago. 20, 2007. - The actress Sabine Moussier informed that she faces one of the greatest challenges in her career when interpreting to two personages in "Love without makeup", history that commemorates the 50 anniversary of the soap operas in Mexico.

She will give life to an actress who as well interprets to “Ana Maria”, the heroin and brief protagonist of the melodrama which produce Jorge Eduardo Murguía and Ricardo Perez Teuffer, under the coordination of Rosy Ocampo.

“I have the opportunity to act to a human being with problems, love and lack of affection, very of the real life; in addition, I am the leadartist, pretty and the loved one. This is the opportunity, so that they never say that they did not give my lead role , perhaps were two or three scenes, but I made by far love”, expressed the actress.

It said that television will remember her beginnings in, because “I have frightful nerves to share the scene with actors who never I imagined, which is the dream of all actress, since I will be with Carmen Montejo and Lucia Méndez, that have made history”.

On a par of this project, Moussier lists to the tests for the putting in scene a pair with angel, who wrote Eduardo Palomo (1962-2003).

“It is of my allowed, because besides being funny, it puts the chinita skin to you and it leaves much message”, Sabine explained.

Moussier considers that through time, each project that has appeared to him they have been stages of growth in his artistic race.

“The challenge is great because when i did it for the first time i just began and I have had a great growth and learning. Memory that I had one week to learn it to me and to enter scene. Kate DEL Castillo did it in tour and I in Mexico”, emphasized.

No comments: