Mar 31, 2008

DAY-CARE CENTRE





Sabine Moussier insists on opening a day-care center for children of actresses.



In interview, Moussier indicated that the fact that her finishes
exclusive feature does not mean that it will leave Televisa, but by
opposite, will negotiate with the hope of which they renew it.

"They said to me that we are going to enter talks to see if
it renews my exclusive feature. In my race the priority is Televisa,
because much has supported me and I cannot request more, mainly because
company has done all to me and I have contributed the best thing of me ", commented.

The actress of soap operas like "the privilege to love", "La
madrastra "and" To die twice "mentioned that once it concludes
melodrama "Love without limits", in which at the moment it participates,
it will begin to manage the support for the installation of a day-care center.

"If they don't give a space to us, they construct a
day-care center for us and already, but that we actresses resolve them all
expenses that are required for it with a payment of mensualidades.
only which we looked for is a support investment ", it detailed.

Moussier even indicated that the other workers of the company
could take their children to have them close, which even
it would elevate the productivity

"We are many actresses mothers to whom it costs to much to go
to work and to leave the children in house or some distant day-care center.
I believe that we must have the opportunity to be with the children surrounds
and at the same time to work and to render more than the one hundred percent ",
it maintained.

It mentioned that so far, after the soap opera, it will be
put in the theater with productions of Alexander Gou. "Of no
renew my contract already I will see more ahead what to make ".

Sabine Moussier had to shape for the second time yesterday
tracks of her hands, since the ones in charge of the Stroll of
Lights, in the Seat of Stars, lost the mold of
first

No comments: